Click to read the stay safe newsletter.


Feeling low?


Worried about yourself or a friend?


Need some help?


Not sure where to turn?


You can talk to any member of staff in school.  We are all here to help





If you need help, please talk to us or email us at




If you can't talk to someone in school, there are lots of other people and services who can help you.  See below. 


Childline is a free, private and confidential service that you can access online and on the phone. They can provide help and support for people up to their 19th birthday. Call 0800 1111 or access online at
Kooth is a safe and confidential space to share experiences and gain early intervention and support for emerging mental health difficulties from qualified health professionals.  To contact them, visit
The new NSPCC will provide both children and adults who are potential victims of sexual abuse in schools with the appropriate support and advice.  This includes how to contact the police and report crimes if you wish.  The helpline will also provide support to parents and professionals too. If you need help, call their new NSPCC helpine, Report Abuse in Education on 0800 136 663 or email
You can access confidential emotional support at any time from Samaritans either by calling 116 123 or emailing

If you or somebody else is in danger, or it feels like a situation might get dangerous and you need support right away.  Does it feel like the situation could get heated or violent very soon?  Is someone in immediate danger?  If so, call 999 now! You can also contact the police online at


CEOP help children stay safe online.  If anybody acts inappropriately towards you or another child or young person (such as sexual chat or being asked to do something that makes you feel uncomfortable, you can report it at

Whatever your worry - call the NSPCC on 0808 800 5000 or email them at  They also have advice about spotting signs of abuse.

For Mental Health support, visit Young Minds at